Hand Puppet - Dog / with Soundbox
Man's best friend!
Elka make some of our most popular puppets ... all designed here in Melbourne. Parents buy these puppets to make bedtime stories more engaging. You don't need to be a pro ... just pop it on your hand and watch the kid's eyes light up. Picture yourself with a cattle dog and sheep ... ready to 'round 'em up'. This puppet also features a button you can touch to hear a fairly realistic dog sound!
The Dog hand puppet is modelled on the Border Collie and has a hole size suitable for both adults and children. The size of the puppet also means that most people can use their thumb and pinky to animate the front legs. Put this all together, and your duck can be hiding its face, wiping its nose, talking and waving its paws about.
Puppets make great gifts, and Elka puppets are particularly affordable. While more expensive puppets do have benefits, you can't predict which toy a child will bond with, and Elka puppets are terribly cute. Puppetry itself fosters creativity, communication, and empathy in children, making learning enjoyable while enhancing social and emotional skills through imaginative play.
- Educational and just plain fun!
- Soundchip inside ... press to hear realistic dog woof
- No packaging ... so no waste
- Suitable for use at home, storytelling with the kids
- Suitable for professionals in healthcare & education
- Predominantly mixed polymer fabrics
- Safety standards : 3 yrs+ (AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2023)
- What about 0-3 yrs : Suitable if supervised only
- Target age : 2-14 yrs (ideal developmental target)
- 25 x 15 x 5 cm (approx.)
- 150 grams (approx.)
- Spot clean using a mild clothes detergent
- Sponge rinse then dab dry
- Do not immerse in water or damage may occur
- Keep out of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Keep away from any direct heat sources