Hand Puppet - Kangaroo / AU made
Unique in the world!
If you visit Australia, this is our most iconic native animal. You can see them across our country once you leave the cities ... they're easy enough to find in the bush, or on fields of grass which they share with emus and wombats Imagine yourself at telling stories on a long family trip somewhere, or sitting in a cafe, waiting in line, or at bedtime ... and you pull out a kangaroo and begin telling stories. Be brave, have a go ... don't let puppets intimidate you. Kids typically react very well to puppets, and we're happy to show you a few tricks.
The Ocean Yuen collection of hand puppets includes a range of Australian animals. Designed and made right here in Australia, they make a great souvenir for visitors from overseas. The design of the kangaroo puppet also makes it suitable for use in a school, library or kinder environment for imaginative play and story telling! In particular, the thickness and quality of the fabric makes them superior to the souvenir-style puppets available.
The kangaroo puppet makes a great gift, and puppetry itself fosters creativity, communication, and empathy in children, making learning enjoyable while enhancing social and emotional skills through imaginative play. Its hole size is suitable for a small adult hand or child, and if you can reach, you can make its little arms move about!
- Australian owned and made, in Sydney
- They have expertise in puppets over 25 years
- Educational and just plain fun!
- Ideal size to fit child or small adult sized hands
- Suitable for use at home, storytelling with the kids
- Suitable for professionals in healthcare education
- Predominantly mixed polymer fabrics
- No packaging ... so no waste
- Safety standards : 3 yrs+ (AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2023)
- What about 0-3 yrs : Only if supervised play
- Target age : 2-99 yrs (ideal developmental target)
- 28 x 20 x 5 cm (approx.)
- 200 grams (approx.)
- Keep clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth
- Spot clean using a mild clothes detergent
- Sponge rinse then dab dry
- Do not immerse in water or damage may occur
- Keep out of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Keep away from any direct heat sources