KAPLA Set - Orange and Red with Book 23 / 40 pcs
Colour sets with exclusive book!
Ideal for starting or enhancing a collection of KAPLA, these beautiful box sets contain 40 KAPLA planks two colours, accompanied by an art book especially adapted to the colour theme of its set. Can you imagine your kids making colourful constructions on the dining table, then to have them crash down before making something new? You can share the KAPLA and have a race to create a certain task, or sit quietly yourself ... stacking the planks to create geometric creations.
This set includes orange and red, but there are two other sets in this series featuring different colours. The KAPLA art books are high quality, colour publications comprising photographs and hand-sketched technical drawings to guide your constructions. This set comes in a cardboard tray with window to highlight the range.
Originating in France in 1987, KAPLA has become a renowned, European brand name in wooden construction toys. Invented by Dutchman Tom van der Bruggen, the name "KAPLA" comes from a Dutch term meaning "plank" or "stack." These precision-cut pine planks have a unique ratio, allowing them to create impressive structures without the need for adhesives or connectors. Sourced from 100% renewable French forests, KAPLA planks are made from natural Landes pine. The coloured planks are dyed using food-safe colouring.
- KAPLA is the leader in precision, toy, construction planks
- They have expertise in toys spanning 30+ years
- Designed in France
- Educational and just plain fun!
- Modular and flexible open ended play
- Predominantly cardboard and paper materials
- 20 orange and 20 red coloured planks + exclusive art book
- Assembly required : Yes, it’s a toy to be made!
- Safety standards : 0-3 yrs (AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2023)
- Target age : 3-99 yrs (ideal developmental target)
- 24 x 24 x 6 cm (approx.)
- 1000 grams (approx.)
- Keep clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth
- Keep out of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Keep away from any direct heat sources