KAPLA Box - 155 pcs / Tractor
New colours to build a Tractor!
These are NOT just little planks of wood! These are KAPLA, and there are two critical factors that make them unique in the market of toy planks:
- Their length, width and thickness are exact multiples of eachother which introduces come counting, painterns and basic maths concepts into play
- Their machining is precise which means KAPLA constructions are unusually stable and satisfying for little fingers that enjoy getting things "just right!"
Original and fun while slightly technical, this construction set explores balance and shows builders how minor details can make an impact. Variations are proposed so that you can adapt your tractor as you wish: remove the top, change the trailer, add a front grate or a seeder. Use your imagination, or Google up some images to be inspired. This set comes in a wooden case with two compartments with a lid. Instructions for the tractor are on the underside of the lid.
Originating in France in 1987, KAPLA has become a renowned, European brand name in wooden construction toys. Invented by Dutchman Tom van der Bruggen, the name "KAPLA" comes from a Dutch term meaning "plank" or "stack." These precision-cut pine planks have a unique ratio, allowing them to create impressive structures without the need for adhesives or connectors. Sourced from 100% renewable French forests, KAPLA planks are made from natural Landes pine. The coloured planks are dyed using food-safe colouring.
- KAPLA is the leader in precision, toy, construction planks
- They have expertise in toys spanning 30+ years
- Designed in France and made in Morocco
- Educational and just plain fun!
- Modular and flexible open ended play
- Comes in wooden box to keep things together
- Predominantly wooden materials
- 155 pieces inside the box + assembly instructions.
- 50 natural, 50 black, 35 red, 10 yellow, 10 green
- Assembly required : Yes, it’s a toy to be made!
- Safety standards : 0-3 yrs (AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2023)
- Target age : 2-99 yrs (ideal developmental target)
- 38 x 27 x 8 cm (approx.)
- 2200 grams (approx.)
- Keep clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth
- Keep out of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Keep away from any direct heat sources