KAPLA Box - Challenge / 16 pcs / 12 cards
For those who like punishment!
These are NOT just little planks of wood! These are KAPLA, and there are two critical factors that make them unique in the market of toy planks:
- Their length, width and thickness are exact multiples of eachother which introduces come counting, painterns and basic maths concepts into play
- Their machining is precise which means KAPLA constructions are unusually stable and satisfying for little fingers that enjoy getting things "just right!"
KAPLA Challenge is a quest for perfect balance. Work your way through the models presented by the 12 'Challenge Cards' using the 16 KAPLA planks at your disposal in this portable gift box. Older children and adults will have their concentration and dexterity put to the test by the varying degrees of difficulty presented this is probably 12 yrs+. We believe this is a great gift for adults or older children (perhaps 12+).
Originating in France in 1987, KAPLA has become a renowned, European brand name in wooden construction toys. Invented by Dutchman Tom van der Bruggen, the name "KAPLA" comes from a Dutch term meaning "plank" or "stack." These precision-cut pine planks have a unique ratio, allowing them to create impressive structures without the need for adhesives or connectors. Sourced from 100% renewable French forests, KAPLA planks are made from natural Landes pine.
- KAPLA is the leader in precision, toy, construction planks
- They have expertise in toys spanning 30+ years
- Designed in France and made in Morocco
- Educational and just plain fun!
- Modular and flexible open ended play
- Comes in storage box to keep things together
- Predominantly wooden and cardboard materials
- 16 pieces and 12 cards inside the box
- Assembly required : Yes, it’s a toy to be made!
- Safety standards : 0-3 yrs (AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2023)
- Target age : 12-99 yrs (ideal developmental target)
- 13 x 13 x 4 cm (approx.)
- 300 grams (approx.)
- Keep clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth
- Keep out of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Keep away from any direct heat sources